jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From antonio153 <deimo...@hotmail.it>
Subject Re: OSGi: use Jackrabbit into Web Application Bundle
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:48:11 GMT
I tried to do what this article says>

http://aries.apache.org/modules/spi-fly.html#specificconf

that seems to be the only way to make things run. My case is a JAR file
(jackrabbit-core) that uses ServiceLoader wrapped into a WAB archive. I
cannot (and shouldn't) edit its manifest file, so the only thing I can do is
edit my WAB's manifest file. And of course other things such as install any
other required bundles into my OSGi container.

Is there anyone  that has already done this? I know that Sling uses
jackrabbit inside an OSGi container. Maybe it uses the bundle version of
jackrabbit, but I can't.

Thanks.