jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Granted permission to remove operation
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:45:11 GMT
hi

not sure that i understand what you are saying.
jackrabbit does check for sufficient permission to remove
a node or property in the run of the save call.

as far as i understood you are having your custom
implementation of the access manager and run into troubles
while upgrading to a more recent version. can you provide
a test that illustrates the problem?

kind regards
angela