jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Privileges to create file
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:39:06 GMT
hi

see JSR 283 for the definition of the jcr:modifyProperties privileges.
you will find that it not only covers "changing an existing property"
but everything that can be done by calling Node#setProperty.

if creating a file includes any call to Node#setProperty all 3 privileges
are required in order to have sufficient permission to complete the
operation.

regards
angela