jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Write performance
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:41:52 GMT
Hi,

can you perhaps elaborate a bit on the type of datasets? You mention it's a
tree, but how large is this tree?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn