jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.com>
Subject AW: Write performance
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:09:52 GMT
Hi,

it is a tree consisting of 10 or 11 levels, but normally 6 or less levels have to be created.

A typical storage job would add around seven nodes, two binaries, which are stored in the
file system (and around 50 KB) and a set of maybe 20 String properties at one of these nodes.

Most of the time is used for inserts and commits.

Kind regards, Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeroen Reijn [mailto:j.reijn@onehippo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. September 2013 11:42
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Write performance

Hi,

can you perhaps elaborate a bit on the type of datasets? You mention it's a tree, but how
large is this tree?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn