jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.com>
Subject Write performance
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:48:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with the write performance of Jackrabbit. I use a bundled database
persistence manager with either Oracle or MS SQL Server as database. My application is currently
limited to three datasets per second, which are stored in a tree structure within jackrabbit
- for my superiors this is not enough, they need ten datasets per second or more.

The profiler shows me, that most of the time is consumed by database operations, inserts in
jackrabbit tables, selects and commit. Is there any possibility to improve the performance
here? Multithreading doesn't help, cause the journal implementation blocks the other threads.
More processes doesn't help either.

How do you handle situations were much data should be inserted in a jackrabbit repository?

Kind regards,

Robert

Treffen Sie AEB auf dem DLK
Netzwerken Sie mit AEB im Oktober auf dem 30. Deutschen Logistik Kongress | 23.-25. Oktober
2013 | Berlin
Weitere Informationen unter www.aeb.de/dlk<http://www.aeb.de/de/events/dlk.php>.