jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Harrison <peter.harri...@team.orcon.net.nz>
Subject ORM - Contributions
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 21:22:20 GMT
I've been working on the Java ORM for Jackrabbit.

There were a few missing bits, such a way to store a collection of
primitives. The existing approach had a node and child nodes for each
element originally. I added the ability to have a collection within one
node, with properties exposed as a map.

So I can now have an object with Map<String, String> and it will be
stored as a single node with many properties.

However, I have not yet contributed this back, and am not really sure
about how to get involved, or who to send contributions to.