jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Searching by exclusions
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:49:51 GMT
I need to search for nodes that does not have a certain uuid value into a
multi-value property (or is empty).
I tried to do a expression like:

//element(*,nt:file)[ jcr:contains(@prop:group, '*   !
9ef90c86\-734a\-414e\-84c3\-64dc6452864c') ]

in a hope to get all nodes with that property with different values that
9ef90c86\-734a\-414e\-84c3\-64dc6452864c.
In the http://lucene.apache.org/core/2_9_4/queryparsersyntax.html
The NOT operator excludes documents that contain the term after NOT. This is
equivalent to a difference using sets. The symbol ! can be used in place of
the word NOT.

To search for documents that contain "jakarta apache" but not "Apache
Lucene" use the query:

"jakarta apache" NOT "Apache Lucene"

Note: The NOT operator cannot be used with just one term. For example, the
following search will return no results:

NOT "jakarta apache"

that's why I started the terms with a "*" term, don't know the side
effects...

Any help will be appreciated,
Helio.