jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Granted permission to remove operation
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:43:27 GMT
Ok Angela, thanks by your attention,
I see it in:
NodeImpl.onRemove(NodeId p)

So, if the permission was not checked against the node BEFORE invoke
node.remove(), it will be removed for that session...
In the run of save call, in the validateTransientItems method, line 700, it
call the isGranted method:

But in my code, when I try to get the Item/Property by the path, I just
can't because it doesn't exist anymore, so it is impossible to check if the
operation is permitted, at least in the way I store the nodes with the tree
permission control as child nodes of the item being removed/checked... It
would be great if you suggest me a proper way to rescue the item to check...

Let's see a portion of my code, just the important code envolved (I think
provide you a test case with my code will be problematic for me, anyway I
will try to put/simulate the environment later...)