jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anjan <poliset...@gmail.com>
Subject Privileges to create file
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:49:20 GMT
I am trying to add a file to Jackrabbit repository (through Sling).  On the
folder where I am trying to add the file, I have the following permissions:

jcr:addChildNodes
jcr:nodeTypeManagement

Jackrabbit doesn't allow me to add the file.  But when I add
*jcr:modifyProperties* permission also, then I am able to add the file.

Sling's JSON response looks like this:
{
    "changes": [
        {
            "type": "created",
            "argument": "/content/test/abcd.txt"
        },
        {
            "type": "created",
            "argument": "/content/test/abcd.txt/jcr:content"
        },
        {
            "type": "modified",
            "argument":
"/content/test/abcd.txt/jcr:content/jcr:lastModified"
        },
        {
            "type": "modified",
            "argument": "/content/test/abcd.txt/jcr:content/jcr:mimeType"
        },
        {
            "type": "modified",
            "argument": "/content/test/abcd.txt/jcr:content/jcr:data"
        }
    ],
    "referer": "referer location",
    "path": "/content/test",
    "location": "/test",
    "parentLocation": "/content",
    "status.code": 200,
    "status.message": "OK",
    "title": "Content modified /content/test"
}

>From the above response it looks like jcr:lastModified, jcr:mimeType and
jcr:data are *modified* instead of *created*.  Is this the reason why we
need *jcr:modifyProperties* permission also to *add* the file.