jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [filevault] Serializing nodes to XML
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 05:43:20 GMT
Hi Robert,

the serialization depends on the artifacts of the aggregate. Generic
nodes are represented in SerializerArtifacts, which use the
DocViewSerializer which use the DocViewSAXFormatter. So
DocViewSAXFormatter is probably what you're looking for. Note, there
is also a customized XMLSerializer that is used to sort the XML
attributes and enforce constant indentation.

Note that the filevault architecture is very abstracted. the idea once
was to have a transparent FS layer on top of a JCR repository that
also could be accessed via any other (virtual) filesystem like webdav.

In the meantime, I believe we should add a much simpler approach that
is less complicated and more robust and especially forget about the
svn-like operations like vlt ci, vlt co, vlt diff, vlt st.

regards, toby