jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Replacement for JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:13:15 GMT
Hi Marcel,

AFAIK you use a JNDI datasource just fine. In a current project we're just
using JNDI for using a MySQL database.

The configuration looks like this:

    <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
      <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
      <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/repositoryDS"/>
      <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
      <param name="externalBLOBs" value="true"/>
      <param name="consistencyCheck" value="false"/>
      <param name="consistencyFix" value="false"/>
    </PersistenceManager>

Cheers,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn