jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Lindstaedt <Sebastian.Lindsta...@vaberlin.de>
Subject AW: Resultless XPath Queries
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:46:05 GMT
Hi,

thank you very much for the hint!

Sebastian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jeroen Reijn [mailto:j.reijn@onehippo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. August 2013 15:17
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Resultless XPath Queries

Hi,

as of Jackrabbit 2 you will need an order by clause to get a valid result out of the size.
Also see http://jackrabbit.apache.org/frequently-asked-questions.html at the bottom of the
page.

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn