jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Haycock <Robert.Hayc...@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject Can't move node - AccessDeniedException
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:49:41 GMT
Hi,

My app....

-          Logs on as "bob"

-          Creates a node "myRoot".

-          Creates a group (as admin).

-          Adds a user "bob" to that group (as admin).

-          Grants the following privileges to the node/group (as admin):
Privilege.JCR_WRITE,
Privilege.JCR_VERSION_MANAGEMENT
Privilege.JCR_NODE_TYPE_MANAGEMENT
Privilege.JCR_LOCK_MANAGEMENT

-          Creates a tree of nodes under "myRoot" node (back as bob).

-          Tries to move one of the child nodes

-          Fails with AccessDeniedException

When I debug  isGranted(srcPath, Permission.REMOVE_NODE) returns false (SessionMoveOperation:163)
but when I create a little app to do the same it returns true.

Is this because the privileges were assigned after "bob" logged on? If so, is there a way
to refresh the session without having to log on again?

Thanks,

Rob.