jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject [filevault] Serializing nodes to XML
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:41:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking into using FileVault's capabilities for our upcoming Sling
IDE Tooling. My approach is to reuse bits and pieces of FileVault and
plug them into the Eclipse's extension points, rather than delegate to
coarse-grained operations like 'checkout' or 'update workspace'.

I've tried to locate the area of code which is responsible for
serializing a Node into an XML respresentation - the .content.xml format
- but failed. What part of the code is responsible for representing
Nodes in an XML format?

Thanks,

Robert