jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bhanu Saini <BSA...@cablevision.com>
Subject JackRabbit with Apache2(webServer) & Tomcat(App Server)
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:52:37 GMT
I was wondering how best could I use this tool for a web application which has Apache2 as web
server where static content would be and I would use Tomcat to modify that static content
programmatically. Thank you.

--
Best,
Ben Saini

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision
and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments
you have received and all copies thereof.