jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: How to get the effective ACL for a given node
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:11:35 GMT
hi ulrich

short version:

- jcr:all -> is mandated to include all privileges exposed by a given impl
- jcr:write -> just item write (except for protected items which are covered by
  specific privileges)
- jcr:read -> read items (except for access control items)

please refer to JSR 283 for details on the different built in privileges
and further details such as the 'abstract' flag, aggregation and possible
extension points for the implementor.

regards
angela