jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: How to get the effective ACL for a given node
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:22:48 GMT
hi ulrich

the following method is defined by the JCR specification:

javax.jcr.security.AccessControlManager#getEffectivePolicies(String absPath)
and returns an array of access control policies.

this this what you are looking for?
the jackrabbit API defines a variant that takes a set of principals instead
of a path.

kind regards
angela