jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Lindstaedt <Sebastian.Lindsta...@vaberlin.de>
Subject Resultless XPath Queries
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:47:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm migrating an Jackrabbit Application from JBoss EAP 5 to JBoss EAP 6 (aka. JBoss 7.1.3.Final-redheat-4).
The Migration of Jackrabbit (from 1.5-jca to 2.5.3-jca) causes a bit of trouble with XPath
Queries.

To get jackrabbit-jca-2.5.3.rar running in the JBoss I modified it, as shown here (https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JackrabbitDeploymentInAS6AndAS7)
and here (http://www.javaworld.com/community/node/8185)

After Deployment JBoss starts and the repository gets created.

In my EJB Application I inject the repository as a Resource
<code>
   Class MySessionBean ...{
    @Resource(mappedName = "java:jboss/jca/DocumentStore", type = javax.jcr.Repository.class,
authenticationType = javax.annotation.Resource.AuthenticationType.CONTAINER)
    Repository                  repo;
    }
</code>

With this injected Repository I can:
- create nodes:
    <code>
    Node node = rootNode.addNode("test", "nt:unstructured");
    </code>

- list existing nodes:
    <code>
    session.getRootNode().getNodes();
    </code>

- run JCR-SQL2 Queries, showing plenty of nodes
    <code>
    "SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured]"
    </code>

But unfortunately any XPath Query returns without any result
Query: "//*"  Result: queryresult.size = -1
Query: "//*[jcr:contains(., '*')]" Result: queryresult.size = -1

As far as I understand XPath is deprecated but still working. Using the same XPath queries
in the Jackrabbitexplorer (http://code.google.com/p/jackrabbitexplorer/) against the Jackrabbit-WebApp
(which uses its own repository, not the one the jca adapter creates) delivers expected results.

Is there anything left I need to configure to make XPath working?

I'm thankful for any hint.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
i.A. Sebastian Lindstaedt
Projektingenieur

Verkehrsautomatisierung Berlin GmbH
Fanny-Zobel-Str. 9
12435 Berlin
Deutschland

phone: +49 30 5362 2581
Sebastian.Lindstaedt@vaberlin.de<mailto:Sebastian.Lindstaedt@vaberlin.de> I www.vaberlin.de<http://www.vaberlin.de/>
Confidentiality statement and Disclaimer:
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht
der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. +++ This email may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.

Rechtsform: GmbH, Sitz Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 37007
Geschäftsführer: Christian Scheiter, Christian Schmidt, Michael Hanning
Ust.Id.-Nr.: DE 137200538, St.-Nr. : 37/232/10491

--
This email was Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com