jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: escaping of quotes
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:15:30 GMT
Looking at the JCR 2.0 spec, section 6.7.34 [0], I don't see it clearly defined:

Literal ::= CastLiteral | UncastLiteral
UncastLiteral ::= UnquotedLiteral | ''' UnquotedLiteral ''' | '“' UnquotedLiteral '“'
UnquotedLiteral ::= /* String form of a JCR Value, as defined in §3.6.4 Conversion of Values
[1] */

The UnquotedLiteral is not further defined - the last hint only refers to how a string is
mapped from non-string property types.

Don't know what the Jackrabbit SQL2 implementation expects here, anyone?

[0] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/6_Query.html#6.7.34%20Literal
[1] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/3_Repository_Model.html#3.6.4%20Property%20Type%20Conversion

Cheers,
Alex