jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chris Poulsen <chris.poul...@dezide.com>
Subject Trouble with transactions and event listeners being triggered too early
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:17:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get jackrabbit v2.4.4 and JPA 1.0 to work together in
transactional context.

I think I have managed to get things running correctly, but I'm seeing
that my event listeners are triggered prior to transaction demarcation.

If I understand the jcr spec./javadoc correctly the event listeners
should not be triggered until changes are persisted (which should happen
on transaction commit in JTA environment)

But I'm seeing my listeners being notified before the transaction
completes, but as far as i can see my jcr session is enrolled in the
active transaction.

Is my understanding of how listeners / transactions work together not
correct? or can anyone offer some insights to get this working correctly?

--
Best regards
Chris