jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Capper <gcca.cap...@bigpond.com>
Subject Re: Problems getting started
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 23:41:51 GMT
Thanks for clarifying Angela.

Would it be possible to change the first hops example to use "admin" as
the username and password in Hop 2, which will allow the example to run
and alleviate some confusion for new users? I'd be happy to make changes
to the instructions if you let me know where I should send it when done.

Regards,
Geoff