jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Abhinav Atul <aa...@adobe.com>
Subject [jcr2spi] RepositoryException lost in ItemManager#nodeExists
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:28:03 GMT
Hi,
                I am trying to implement a synchronization service using the jcr connector
for Documentum. The issue I am facing is if the Documentum server becomes non-responsive while
trying to check if a node has been updated or deleted at Documentum, the RepositoryException
is lost in ItemManagerImpl#nodeExists and the synchronization service is communicated that
the node does not exists which may not be the case. Could the RepositoryException be communicated
further?

Thanks
Abhinav