jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From durante <mdurant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [clustering] Jackrabbit + JBoss + Postgresql
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:48:32 GMT
Ok, could step over jndi problem and connect to a remote db.

Problem now is that I cannot share content between my two nodes.

Moreover, I'm concerned about a later situation in which I'll be lead to:
Is it possible to have completely separate environments sharing content?

In other words:
site1 + node1 + content1
--
site2 + node2 + content2

something changed on site1 repo, then site2 repo will be synced and data
will be available for users on site 2 and vice versa.

The more I read about jackrabbit, more I see I'm getting far away from such
architecture.
Does jackrabbit allow me to implement that? How to?

Any light is welcome!

Thanks.