jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anjan <poliset...@gmail.com>
Subject Using order by clause on aggregate property
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:16:02 GMT
Hi, based on my understanding of the Indexing configuration
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration), I have defined
the following configuration in Jackrabbit.

 <aggregate primaryType="nt:file">
        <include>jcr:content</include>
	<include-property>jcr:content/jcr:mimeType</include-property>
	<include-property>jcr:content/jcr:lastModified</include-property>
</aggregate>

After adding the above configuration, the indexes are rebuilt.  Now I am
able to do full text search on the file content.
(for example select * from [nt:file] as t where contains(t.*,'christmas')
works fine).

Now how do I specify the "jcr:content/jcr:lastModified" in the order by
clause of JCR-SQL2 statement?
for example, select * from [nt:file] as t where
ischildnode(t,[/content/mycontent]) order by *?????* DESC

When I use jcr:lastModified for *?????*, the query is not sorting the
results.  When I use [jcr:content/jcr:lastModified] for *?????* I get an
exception that *'/' not allowed in name*

Thanks in advance for any help.