jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From crm6360 <crm6...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: DavEx to connect to multiple repositories?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:52:25 GMT
So I would have to set up a separate server for every repo that I want to
expose?    That would seem to preclude the ability to remotely create new
repositories from the client.    In the transient local repository setup,
you can just pass in a new repo path and it will automatically create one if
it does not already exist.

Is there anything "built-in" to the jackrabbit components that would let a
client remotely create and switch to different repositories?