jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From crm6360 <crm6...@hotmail.com>
Subject DavEx to connect to multiple repositories?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:29:19 GMT
The wiki page suggests that we can use DavEx to connect to a remote
repository:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RemoteAccess

JcrUtils.getRepository("http://localhost:8080/server")

Is there a way to change the URI so that we can retrieve repository "X" or
"Y", for instance?   It seems like this DavEx URI is hardwired to a default
repository that comes with the standalone server.   I need to have the
flexibility of remotely creating and accessing multiple repositories in the
same way that the local RepositoryFactory.getRepository(Properties)
automatically creates a new one if the path doesn't exist.

-Chris