jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: jackrabbit 2.6.0 Full Text Search
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:16:09 GMT
I changed the workspace.xml in search section with tikaConfigPath element,
and put a tika-config.xml with the mimes I want to extract and index:

<properties>
	<detectors>
		<detector class="org.apache.tika.detect.DefaultDetector" />
	</detectors>
	<parsers>
		<parser class="org.apache.tika.parser.DefaultParser" />
		<parser class="org.apache.tika.parser.EmptyParser">
			<mime>application/pdf</mime>
		</parser>
	</parsers>
</properties>

But, in debug mode, the text extracted was blank and the search did not got
the pdf item.
Again, is there a way to test if is my fault or not?

Regards
Helio.