jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject Re: How to get the effective ACL for a given node
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:46:45 GMT
Hello Angela,

this will help. I thought to get a list of principals permitted for a specific
privilege (e.g. jcr:read). Now I have to look at all specified privileges to see
whether either jcr:read has been set, or whether it may be implicitely set by
other specified privileges. I'm pretty sure that read-access is granted by
jcr:all, but I'm not sure what jcr:write means - does this include jcr:read as
well? And what about the other privileges?

best regards,
Ulrich