jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject How to get the effective ACL for a given node
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:19:04 GMT
for a given node I need to know the list of principals with jcr:read-access. I
started to create my own method by retrieving all "rep:policy"-nodes along the
branch to the node. Just getting these ACLs isn't really hard work but I have to
consider the meaning of all the properties of the ACEs. I will do this but I
would prefer to take an already existing method to check, if there one.
I have had a look at "org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security", but this does not
help here.
Maybe someone in the community can give a hint.
Thanks in advance;
Ulrich