jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Auinger <thomas.auin...@byteconsult.de>
Subject ItemStateReferenceCache "overwriting cached entry"
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:54:51 GMT
Hello,

we have discovered some log entries like

[  o.a.j.c.s.ItemStateReferenceCache] - overwriting cached entry 931fecae-9e56-46fa-bd55-3be4e371eb4f/{}timeMillis

In our log files.

I have read that these are caused by multiple threads accessing the same session but we are
very sure we don't do that (using JcrTemplate from springmodules-jcr everywhere).

Some stackoverflow-post claims to have a similar problem (see comment at bottom):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6680237/jackrabbit-and-concurrent-modification

Could somebody please explain? We have an urgent customer complaint about data inconsistency
and need to do something ASAP.

(jackrabbit 2.6.2)

Thanks heaps
Thomas