jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lixo Aqui <lixoa...@netcabo.pt>
Subject ImportXML import all child content but the root node
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:09:00 GMT
Hi,
I have a repository that has a tree like:/contents/ticket1 (and inside this many folders and
content)/contents/ticket2 (and inside this many folders and content)etc...
Now I'm trying to do an export/import functionality. I'm doing an export of:session.exportSystemView("/contents/ticket1"
...)
Now I'm trying to import that file using:session.importXML("/contents/ticket2" ...
My problem is that I get the content in /contents/ticket2/ticket1. Is there any way to import
my .xml file but "ignore" the root node, just import recursively its contents?

Thanks in advance,  -- cifroes