jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ista Pouss <ista...@gmail.com>
Subject Item does not exist anymore
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:59:28 GMT
Hi,

I often see this exception :

Caused by: javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: Item does not exist
anymore: 09cbfaf2-afe6-4b91-975c-e945318ba4f0
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.itemSanityCheck(ItemImpl.java:116)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.perform(ItemImpl.java:90)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNodes(NodeImpl.java:2186)
[couic]

I use jackrabbit 2.6.1.

After my impressions and googling, It seems that there is some timeout on a
node reference : I get a node, and some time later (1 hour), I get some
child on this node.

If so, how I can refresh a node reference ? Is there other explanations ?

Thanks.

--
Les dérives de rue :
Le projet de théâtre de Saint-Étienne emporté par le