jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject Re: Is there a way to force Jackrabbit 2..1.x to always store the content to the filessystem repository.
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:32:44 GMT
Hi,

Please check the setting minRecordLength in the data store configuration.

Regards, Rob

"Botzer, Robert" <Robert.Botzer@McKesson.com> schrieb:

My understanding is that jackrabbit likes to keep small files in memory
(for performance / access reasons),

However, we have a client using our product (which uses Jackrabbit),
that wants to 'peek' into the repository directory's nightly and grab
'new' content and load a copy of that into their 'other' document
Repository....

When they try this, they only see files there that are larger than some certain size...

I know there is a way to control the min size of the content that will get sent to a relational
data store,
(and that a =1 will store all content in the database).
Is there a similar property available when using the FileSystem (derby) ?

Thanks.