jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: Data Store Question.
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 07:07:24 GMT
Hi,

The data store can only be defined for the whole repository. But you can implement your own
data store using multiple shares in cases of fail over (however the shares need to be synchronized).
The interface is very tiny, so it should be easy to do.

Regards, Robert

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mmjose26 [mailto:mmjose26@yahoo.com.mx]
Gesendet: Samstag, 1. Juni 2013 03:47
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Data Store Question.

Hi,
I wonder if we can have one data store for each workspace en jackrabbit repository.

the requirement is multiple app clients, each one in his workspace, so that if one data store
fail, the other  datastore's apps don´t be affected, and we can do backups of data store
for app.

is it make sense ?
tanks!