jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ajay Prakash 6. Singh" <AJAS...@aircel.co.in>
Subject URL2FILE.EXE --> Required help
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 03:44:31 GMT
Dear All,

Required your support to get report from our MIS server via Dos batch program. While we are
righting a batch download.bat get below ERROR.

URL2File: Forbidden
URL2File: Cannot create file E:\AAA\Rajesh"

Command line syntax is as..
Cd E:\AAA\Rajesh\
URL2FILE https://misreports.aircel.co.in/sites/KERALA/Karnataka/June 13/080613/KA_CEF_Pendency_Report_20130608_103150.txt.gz
E:\AAA\Rajesh\
Quit

Please help....

Regards.
Ajay Prakash Singh | Assistant Manager | Revenue Assurance - Project | ( +91 9716299327
a tree. Think before you print this Email and Attachments. [Description: Description: Description:

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients. It
may contain proprietary, confidential, privileged information or other information subject
to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately
WARNING: This e-mail message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of any
virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure for absence of viruses.
Aircel shall not be held responsible nor does it accept any liability for any damage arising
in any way from its use.