jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah.Abhishek" <engr.abhisheks...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to retrieve property values from frozen nodes
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:33:01 GMT
I am saving few user defined properties in a node of type "nt:unstructured".
But on when I checkIn the node after updating the properties, not all
properties are stored in the frozen node of previous version.

Example:
for a versionalble "NodeOne" of type nt:unstructured, I am adding
properties:
NodeOne.setProperty("PropertyOne","Value");
NodeOne.setProperty("PropertyTwo","Value");
NodeOne.setProperty("PropertyThree","Value");
NodeOne.setProperty("PropertyFour","Value");
NodeOne.setProperty("PropertyFive","Value");
checkin..

After a checkOut, an edit and a checkIn, I get two versions available for
the given node - 1.0 and 1.1.

When I try to retrieve the frozen node from Version 1.0, I am getting only
PropertyOne, PropertyFour and PropertyFive from that node.

Is it that properties are randomly selected and stored when the node is of
type unstructured? How can I save all 5 properties in the frozen node?  (I
want to avoid using a customized nodetype)