jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From suril <sur...@cybage.com>
Subject Re: Document Search not working when I switch from Standalone mode to Embedded and vice versa
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:39:52 GMT
Hi All,

I did the test to rebuild the index but still it does not work.
Actually, I'm having 2 different repositories; one for standalone and the
other for embedded; with both connecting to the same datastore.

Rebuilding the index would create it from scratch; which is what I dont want
due to huge customer database.

So, again my scenario is :

I add 100 docs through standalone mode and switch to embedded mode and add
50 more; then I should be able to find all 150 of them in either mode.

Does anyone have some idea?