jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From suril <sur...@cybage.com>
Subject Document Search not working when I switch from Standalone mode to Embedded and vice versa
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:26:57 GMT
Hi,

I have dual mode JR (standalone + embedded) to my application.

Suppose, I upload few documents in the standalone mode; stop that service;
start the service to up the embedded mode and search for those documents;
I'm not able to find them.

Is the index getting corrupted in the procedure?

The next thing I would try doing is rebuilding the index wherein I would
delete the index directories of the embedded mode before starting it when I
switch to embedded.

I would post the results here as soon as I'm done.

Any other suggestions to overcome this problem are fondly welcome.

Thanks guys.

Regards,
Suril