jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pcantare <paolo.cantare...@finantix.com>
Subject WebDav, ACLs and handlers
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:00:08 GMT
We are trying to use the WebDav server and custom ACLs. I read that there are
two possible choices: resource-based and principal-based.

Do we need to implement our own IOHandler to add policies while a new node
(folder or file) is created?

If resource-based ACLs are used, while moving/copying/removing a node, the
policies should be copied/moved/removed altogether, right?
If principal-based ACLS are used, what happens? Do we need to implemenent
our own CopyMoveHandler? Nevertheless, what happens while removing a node? I
couldn't find a DeleteHandler.

Thanks,
Paolo