jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject JCR-JQOM: JOIN returns Message: WARN NodeIteratorImpl - Exception retrieving Node with Id: null
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:01:25 GMT
Still fighting with JCR-JQOM:
I need to retrieve "jcr:lastModified" from jcr:contend-childnode of every
nt:file-Node. My approach is:

Selector ntFileSelector = qomf.selector("nt:file", "Parent");
Selector jcrContentSelector = qomf.selector("nt:resource", "Child");
Join join = qomf.join(ntFileSelector, jcrContentSelector,
QueryObjectModelFactory.JCR_JOIN_TYPE_INNER,
     qomf.childNodeJoinCondition(jcrContentSelector.getSelectorName(),
ntFileSelector.getSelectorName()));
Constraint getSubtree = qomf.descendantNode(ntFileSelector.getSelectorName(),
subtree);
QueryObjectModel qom = qomf.createQuery(join, getSubtree, null, null);
QueryResult queryResult = qom.execute();
nodeIterator = queryResult.getNodes();

>From this I get four times the message:
   WARN  NodeIteratorImpl - Exception retrieving Node with Id: null
This means I get this message for every node which I expected to be selected
within the subtree.

If I run the query without the "JOIN":
QueryObjectModel qom = qomf.createQuery(ntFileSelector, getSubtree, null, null);
it is fine.

brdgs,
Ulrich