jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jay McHugh <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject I am confused about where my repository actually is...
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:01:23 GMT
Hello all.

We are using Magnolia as a CMS and it in turn is using JackRabbit 2.4.

We have it configured to store the data in a mySQL database - but for some
reason, there appears to be a file system repository as well.

When using mySQL for the repository - shouldn't everything end up in the
database?

So, to try to figure out where my data really is - what property (or
properties) should I look for in the configuration XML files?

Thank you,

Jay McHugh