jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Prasad R <mountain.mist....@gmail.com>
Subject Exception javax.jcr.LoginException: LoginModule ignored Credentials
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 17:44:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to login to the jackrabbit reporisotry using the test user with
SimpleCredentials and I am  getting the below exception:
Caused by: javax.jcr.LoginException: LoginModule ignored Credentials
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:1493)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:381)
at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
at org.max.formsng.restlet.resources.JCRTest.jcrLogin(Unknown Source)

No special configruation is done to Jackrabbit installation and have not
created the user. If user needs to be created, where should I create it?
Any pointers are appreciated.

Here is my code(one taken from the
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/first-hops.html second hops example):

Repository repository = new TransientRepository();
session = repository.login(
new SimpleCredentials("username", "password".toCharArray()));
 try {
 Node root = session.getRootNode();
 // Store content
Node hello = root.addNode("hello");
Node world = hello.addNode("world");
world.setProperty("message", "Hello, World!");
session.save();
 // Retrieve content
Node node = root.getNode("hello/world");
System.out.println(node.getPath());
System.out.println(node.getProperty("message").getString());
nodePath = node.getPath();
nodeProp = node.getProperty("message").getString();

                    }