jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Searching xml contents
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:20:04 GMT
I am importing xml documents, by copying them through webdav. Then trying
to search for text in these documents. I am getting the query to work
properly, but it's slow. There's is only 38 files in this repository. The
query is taking about 600 ms.

This is the query, searching for the word "data".

SELECT parent.* FROM [nt:file] AS parent INNER JOIN [nt:unstructured] AS
child ON ISDESCENDANTNODE(child,parent) WHERE  CONTAINS(child.*,'data')

when I copied the same files to another directory within the same repo
(increased the files count),
The query started taking on average 1.6 second.

Is there anything wrong or places where I can improve the performance of
this search ??

Thank you.