jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching xml contents
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 21:37:48 GMT
Is there something that not clear, and prevented this question from being
answered ?

I just tried to change the query, to search only jcr:xmltext.

SELECT parent.* FROM [nt:file] AS parent INNER JOIN [jcr:xmltext] AS child
ON ISDESCENDANTNODE(child,parent) WHERE  CONTAINS(child.*,'aword')

javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Selected node type does not exist:
[jcr:xmltext] AS child
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.getNodeType(QueryEngine.java:589)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.getSelectorNames(QueryEngine.java:571)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.getSelectorNames(QueryEngine.java:577)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.execute(QueryEngine.java:150)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.execute(QueryEngine.java:130)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.join.QueryEngine.execute(QueryEngine.java:115)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryObjectModelImpl$2.perform(QueryObjectModelImpl.java:129)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryObjectModelImpl$2.perform(QueryObjectModelImpl.java:124)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState.perform(SessionState.java:216)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryObjectModelImpl.execute(QueryObjectModelImpl.java:123)

I really appreciate any help to solve this.

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com