jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fırat KÜÇÜK <firatku...@gmail.com>
Subject Webdav Servlet mode
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 11:02:57 GMT
Hi,
I noticed two different modes in jackrabbit web application. First is a
servlet (SimpleWebdavServlet) mapped to /repository URL.
I can connect to url via a webdav client (cadaver). Second is another
servlet (JcrRemotingServlet) mapped to /server URL.

I implemented a SimpleWebdavServlet. But it works as a JcrRemotingServlet.
But I want it to work as SimpleWebdavServlet mode.

thanks.

WebdavServlet.java:

@WebServlet(
    urlPatterns = "/repository/*",
    initParams  = {
        @WebInitParam(
            name = "resource-path-prefix",
            value = "/repository"
        )
    }
)
public class WebdavServlet extends SimpleWebdavServlet {

    //~ --- [STATIC FIELDS/INITIALIZERS]

    private static final String REPO_CONFIG_FILE =
"jackrabbit-repo/config.xml";
    private static final String REPO_HOME        = "jackrabbit-repo";

    //~ --- [CONSTRUCTORS]

    public WebdavServlet() {

    }

    //~ --- [METHODS]

    @Override
    public Repository getRepository() {

        return new TransientRepository(REPO_CONFIG_FILE, REPO_HOME);
    }
}

--
FIRAT KÜÇÜK