jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject Re: AW: How to setup JQOM-Query testing String-Array
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 09:07:42 GMT
I've got a multi valued String[]. I need to know whether one of these values matches my search
criteria - but I'm not aware, whether it is the first one or it has another place in the array.

From your answer I would say, there is no way to match it by a query, I have to supply my
own traversal-method.

Am 16.05.2013 um 10:49 schrieb "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Seidel@aeb.de>:

> Hi,
>
> If you use a multi value string property, you can query for one of the strings like you
did below. If you store an array inside a binary property, then it will be not queryable.

> If you want to query for an expression inside a string, you can use the "LIKE" operator
and wildcards.

> Regards, Robert
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

JCR 2.0 specs chapter 6.7.17). How would I check for the occurrence of a specific String.