jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Muzaffar Ali <mism...@macrosoftinc.com>
Subject Running Jackrabbit on Amazon EC2 (Centos) instance
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 06:07:59 GMT
Hi All,
We are facing issue in using Jackrabbit when we moved our application to EC2 instance (running
centos). Our application is using Jackrabbit for document storage. Every thing is running
fine on widow based DEV environment but we are having issue when we deploy the application
on EC2 cloud.

Note: our application .war file and jackrabbit .war file are deployed on the same tomcat on
the same machine. The jackrabbit jar is also copied under lib folder.

Could any one plz advise if there is extra configuration to run Jackrabbit on Centos platform
running on EC2 cloud.

Here is the exception:

Could not open Jcr Session;
nested exception is org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: java.rmi.ConnectException:
Connection refused to host: xxx.xxx.xxx.xx; nested exception is:
 java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect not found

Thanks in advance for your time,
Muzaffar