jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Webdav tutorial
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 06:16:44 GMT
WebDAV is the protocol to connect to the repository, it cannot be used to replace the JCR API.
Instead of the programmatically approach via JCR you could consider choosing the Sling-Interface
for maintenance.
The API itself is very good described. Just do a search for "JCR 2.0 HTML" - it's all there.
How to connect via WebDAV can be found here: http://dev.day.com/docs/en/crx/current/how_to/webdav_access.html

Ulrich

equivalent to this example (http://jackrabbit.apache.org/first-hops.html) in webdav.
> For example, I'd like to know how to
> - create a node and put a file on it
> - create a versionable node
> - get a file from a specific version
> - add a label to a specific version
>
> I have found this article online (http://jukkaz.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/jackrabbit-over-http/).
However it does not cover all cases I am in need of.