jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Haycock <Robert.Hayc...@artificial-solutions.com>
Subject RE: How to re-create workspace.xml?
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 11:17:24 GMT
Are you deleting just the workspace.xml or the whole folder?

Works for me if I delete the folder but not if I delete just the file. The code checks if
the folder exists and throws an exception if it does (see org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig).

Rob.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seidel. Robert [mailto:Robert.Seidel@aeb.de]
Sent: 23 May 2013 10:32
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: AW: How to re-create workspace.xml?

Hi,

Hmm, the workspace.xml should be recreated with the values from the repository.xml if it was
deleted (or not existing) - that's the only possibility to update changes from the repository.xml
(delete workspace.xml and restart). The jackrabbit framework does not offer an update mechanism
itself.

I'm using the delete and restart mechanism and it is working fine (jackrabbit 2.4.2).

Regards, Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----